Monday, March 31, 2008

Going to mars with google...on april 1st.












It's called
Virgle. A joint venture between Google and Virgin. They are going to set up large colonies on Mars. I can't wait to book my flight. I'm going through the application now. I've been waiting all my life for this. I lied a little on the application, but I'm sure I can fake it till I make it.

Submit Your Application Here

View the Video Here (Virgin Galactic)

View the Other Video Here (Founders of Google)

See you on Mars!

Update (11:52 PST)

Update (11:55)
I emailed them to apply for a job with Google. Their response was as follows:

Thank you for contacting Google about our Copernicus Research Center.

We've received an overwhelming response to this opportunity and are not
currently accepting additional resumes. We will, however, keep your
information on file should we have an opening in the future. At the
current staffing levels, we anticipate that we may need additional
applicants on or around April Fool's Day in 2104. Until then, we
appreciate your interest in Google and your taking the time to write us.


Sincerely,

The Googlunar Recruiting Team


Too bad. I told them I would supply my own lava lamp.

No comments: